Why should I join WellcomeMD?
At WellcomeMD, we understand that your time is precious. Because of that we offer you our healthcare service and the assurance that you will be seen and heard by your physician based on your current health needs and achieving your future health goals.
I have a friend from out-of- town who requires medical care. Can my physician see them?
Yes, as a member at WellcomeMD, your out-of-town guest can be seen by a WellcomeMD physician or nurse practitioner.
When I am traveling, will I still have access to my physician?
Yes, your physician will be available to you via email, cell phone, and through the patient portal.
Do WellcomeMD physicians see children, and if so, how young?
Yes. Dr. Liu will see children as young as 5 years of age.
Does WellcomeMD accept insurance and/or Medicare?
We accept most insurance, self-pay, and Medicare.
What amenities and services does WellcomeMD provide?
- Two month FFC Health Club Membership
- Registered Dietician consultation
- Fitness evaluation
- Advanced Annual Physical
- Advanced labs and genetic testing
- 24/7 access to your physician
- Physician driven, individual health plan
- Preventative, proactive care
- Same day appointments
- Thorough, unhurried appointments — minimum 30 minutes
- In office, comprehensive lab evaluations
- Complete in-house lab
- Individualized diet & fitness consultations
- Liaison to specialist providers
- House calls when needful
- Courtesy hospital visits to local hospitals when necessary
- Physician guided programs, such as Walk With Your Doc, Understanding Food Labels and a variety of other topics
How do I become a member with WellcomeMD?
For more information on how to become a WellcomeMD member, please call 888.531.3844.