Dr. Ingrid Liu, D.O. - WellcomeMD Oak Park, IL
Having practiced Family Medicine for nearly 20 years, I’ve provided care for thousands of patients of all ages. I pride myself on being a compassionate physician with excellent communication skills and knowledge. I would be honored to work with you on your journey to good health.
Ingrid Liu, D.O.
Education and Affiliations
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.); University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Biochemistry. Ingrid is a member of the American Academy of Family Practice
- Board certified in family practice and licensed without restrictions.
- Currently serves on the board of Easter Seals DuPage & Fox Valley and is also a member of the Illinois Academy of Family Practice Committee on Mental Health.
- Dr. Liu is proficient in all aspects of primary care but holds special interests in women’s health and travel medicine.
Additional Services & Interests
- Medical Cannabis – Guidance in obtaining the Illinois medical cannabis registry identification card for qualified conditions.
- Travel Medicine – Traveling with chronic conditions, for extended stays, or into areas requiring additional immunizations or precautions can be confusing. Dr. Liu offers proactive guidance to help you travel safely.
- Executive Physicals – Successful companies value their top employees. WellcomeMD can perform executive physicals to keep your executives informed, healthy, and happy.
For More Info
or to Schedule a FREE Tour
WellcomeMD Oak Park is located at 1100 Lake St., Suite 125, Oak Park, IL, 60301 just two blocks from the Oak Park metro, convenient parking, and shopping.
Appointments Call: 708.386.3080
Enhanced Yearly Physical
Extensive, 2.5 hour yearly physical tuned to your personalized risk factors. Don't trust your health to a cursory review or a government guideline.
Standard labs look for the most common indicators but don't take into account your personal thresholds and history. Our advanced lab panels go far beyond the routine.
There is no one-size-fits-all formula for living well and feeling good. Your genetics can equip you to make informed nutritional, lifestyle, and activity decisions. We help you reduce guesswork and get results.
Registered Dietician Evaluation
Evaluation and two months of follow-ups with a dietician who can design meal plans with your personal goals and health history in mind.
Personal Fitness Evaluation
Fitness evaluations from a personal trainer to determine your current fitness levels and design a plan to achieve your lifelong fitness goals.
Health Club Membership
Two month membership with Formula Fitness Clubs to get started on your journey to better health.
THE CONCIERGE EXPERIENCE
Discover the power of a personal relationship with your primary care physician while never compromising on preventative medical advances and technology.
- The cost is about what you pay for cable TV or cell phone service (probably less).
- Consider the cost of avoiding a preventable disease, the value of early detection of serious health problems, and ready access to a doctor who knows you.
- Never wait to be seen – our appointments start on time.
- Same-day or next-day appointments. We leave room in our schedule to accommodate yours.
- Appointments focused on your needs and preferences – not a billing code.
- From unhurried, 30-minute consultations to video conference appointments, or just a quick call or text – you choose.
- Individualized care with a comprehensive, proactive approach to your personal health.