NOTE: Venue change. Due to interest we have moved the session to the River Forest Public Library.
Learn about the current state of medical cannabis research and the Illinois compassionate use program.
The more I learn about the field, the more intrigued and excited I become that patients have another option for treatment. I have had patients successfully wean off of narcotic/opiate medications that they were dependent on for over ten years.
Recently I attended a Harvard Medical School conference and the case studies presented were eye-opening and inspiring.
I look forward to sharing my experience with you.
- Dr. Ingrid Liu
Healthy Food and Medical Insight
- Hear why top scientists and physicians are advocating for medical use and further research.
- Review the therapeutic effects of medical cannabis.
- Discussion of risks and side effects.
- What to expect when applying for the medical cannabis card.
- Learn about the 40 qualifying debilitating conditions including:
- Alzheimer’s, Arthritis, Cancer, Fibromyalgia, Opioid Dependency, Parkinson’s, etc.
Join us for conversation, coffee, and healthy breakfast snacks.