Learn about the current state of medical cannabis research and the Illinois compassionate use program.
The more I learn about the field, the more intrigued and excited I become that patients have another option for treatment. I have had patients successfully wean off of narcotic/opiate medications that they were dependent on for over ten years.
Recently I attended a Harvard Medical School conference and the case studies presented were eye-opening and inspiring.
I look forward to sharing my experience with you.
- Dr. Ingrid Liu
Healthy Food and Medical Insight
- Hear why top scientists and physicians are advocating for medical use and further research.
- Review the therapeutic effects of medical cannabis.
- Discussion of risks and side effects.
- What to expect when applying for the medical cannabis card.
- Learn about the 40 qualifying debilitating conditions including:
- Alzheimer’s, Arthritis, Cancer, Fibromyalgia, Opioid Dependency, Parkinson’s, etc.
Join us for conversation, coffee, and healthy breakfast snacks.